Industrial Credit and Infrastructure Corporation of India (ICICI) Bank is one of the best and reliable private sector banks that bring most authentic banking service for users. Bank offers wide range of financial services to fulfill various types of need of users. ICICI bank was founded in 1994 in Vadodara. Bank offers world class banking facility and services to take services into different levels. Initial motive of icici bank was to plan long term and small scale financial plans to boost economy of the country. ICICI bank has won awards for Best Foreign Exchange Bank in India, Best Bank, Best Phone Banking for End-users, Best Local Trade Finance Bank in India, Best Retail Bank in India, Best Private Sector Bank.
1. ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company
2. Disha Financial Counselling
3. ICICI Securities
4. ICICI Foundation
5. ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company
6. ICICI Venture
7. ICICI Prudential AMC & Trust
1. Bank of Madurai in 2001.
2. The Darjeeling and Shimla branches of Grindlays Bank in 2002.
3. SCICI Ltd. Acquisition completed in 1997.
4. Anagram(ENAGRAM) Finance, Acquisition completed in 1998.
5. The Bank of Rajasthan (BOR) was acquired by the ICICI Bank in 2010.
6. Investitsionno-Kreditny Bank (IKB), a Russian bank in 2005.
7. Sangli Bank. Sangli Bank was a private sector unlisted bank, founded in 1916, and 30% owned by the Bahte family. Acquisition completed in 2007.
a. Home Loans
c. Loans against FD
d. Money Transfer
e. Bank Accounts
1. iMobile SmartKeys, to make transaction much easier and robust.
2. Money2India, to make online money transaction much simple and quick.
3. ICICI Merchant Services, to ease commercial payment.
4. Money2India Europe to make payment easier in Europe and other countries.
5. Smart Vault is fully automated locker that helps you to secure your precious products.
6. Extra home loans
7. Touch n Remit' facility for NRIs in Kingdom of Bahrain
8. ICICI Bank Unifare Bangalore Metro Card
9. Pockets by ICICI Bank
10. ICICI Bank Ltd launches 'Video Banking' for NRI
11. ICICIBankPay on Twitter
12. Pockets by ICICI Bank
13. Contactless Credit and Debit Cards
14. iWish- the flexible recurring deposit
15. MySavings Rewards
16. Blockchain technology
17. Software robotics.
a. Literary Endeavours
b. 100 Digital Villages
c. Go Green to spread awareness about global warming.
a. ICICI Securities Inc.
b. ICICI International Limited.
c. ICICI Bank USA
d. ICICI Bank UK PLC
e. ICICI Bank Eurasia Limited Liability Company
f. ICICI Securities Holdings Inc.
g. ICICI Bank Canada
h. ICICI Bank Germany
1. ICICI Investment Management Company Limited
2. ICICI Trusteeship Services Limited
3. ICICI Prudential Pension Funds Management Company Limited
4. ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited
5. ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited
6. ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Limited
7. ICICI Prudential Trust Limited
8. CICI Securities Limited
9. ICICI Securities Primary Dealership Limited
10.ICICI Venture Funds Management Company Limited
11.ICICI Home Finance Company Limited